Saturday, November 06, 2010

I'm Liking Biking


When I'm not coffee deprived and not working on getting ready for shows, I may be out on either my road bike or my mountain bike, taking in the splendor of the countryside that I'm fortunate to live in. Come take a ride with me sometime!


We'll go down Harris Road....


...climb some hills and go fast down some hills... (up and hurty, down and dirty!)


see amber waves of grain....




...turn right onto Comus Road...

...to the base of Sugarloaf Mountain, where we'll stop to bask in the tranquility of the pond.








past the houses that are part of the Sugarloaf Trust, most at the base of Sugarloaf Mountain.








...then maybe take a quick spin over to Peachtree Road where we'll see one of my favorite fall scenes, cows happily eating leftover pumpkins.


Who, me?!


I think this is a wheel rake. I do really like the sculptural aspect of it.






Still on Peachtree Road, past a covered bridge


that goes to the big red barn


then back to Comus Road...




...and finally back to Harris Road and home. Ready for wine?

No comments: