Thursday, May 31, 2007

Sights around Cambridge



The gardens are just amazing right now. There are many flowers that we have back home but they are bigger, more vibrant and definitely better tended than mine.

















Garrett and Forrest, two of our three sons, are here visiting. Garrett has been taking quite a few pictures so a lot of these pics are his.







I've become a huge fan of the local charity shops (thrift stores). I bought about a dozen various sized frames, painted them all black and put art cards of my own art in them to spice up our flat. I took most of my cool weather clothes home in April so when it turned cold here (45 and rainy) I had to get a nice big fleecy pullover (ahhh!).



Thought this would be a good ad for Abbott Ale. Forrest is a happy camper! The legal age for drinking is 18, and he tried many kinds of ale.




Visiting the market on a rainy day with my boys.




We get fresh fruit daily from the nearby market in 'Market Square'.









This gallery has a vast amount of glass pieces.

No comments: