Thursday, December 01, 2011

Come On In!

 
People can now make their way into the door and there's even floor space to walk! That was NOT the case this morning. But yarn got put on the shelves, the decorations went up, cookie plates put out, so I only have about 10 hours worth of stuff to do. Too bad it's 10:30 the night before!
 Sneak peek at the new felt brooches
 They'd look cute on a scarf, shawl, coat or cardigan. Even a hat.
I used my felting embellisher for these. It's just like a sewing machine except instead of one sewing machine needle, it has 7 special felting needles. Works like a dream!


I learned how to make these felted pins a few weeks back and now just want to make them all the time.

 A few skeins of 'Frilly' yarn are ready to go. This yarn sells out so fast and it's really hard to find, so get it while you can!



 I made a 'tree' out of my old, rusty milk can, 2 corbels and some holly.
 These little gossamer bags filled with vintage notions are great for doing art cards or collages, scrapbooking.




Hope to see some of you this weekend or next. Friday, Saturday, Sunday, 10-5 this weekend and next. Happy Holidays!

No comments: